No Products in the Cart
AquaBead is a revolutionary silica based sealant that utilises a proprietary blend of polysiloxane ingredients that creates a both spray on/rinse off, and a wipe on/wipe off protection product. When sprayed on and rinsed off, AquaBead will turn the surface extremely glossy as the formula starts activating to the water. Utilising polysiloxane, AquaBead cures over a 24 hour period at which point the surface will become extremely glossy and hydrophobic. AquaBead can be used as a standalone protection or as a great maintenance for ceramic coatings, helping to boost the hydrophobic properties, UV protection and chemical resistance. AquaBead can be used on all exterior surfaces making it a great product to use in-between washes to maintain a high level of gloss and protection. There are various ways to use AquaBead, spray and rinse, wipe on/wipe off and as a drying aid.
Highlights and Description
Safe on all exterior surface
UV Protection, chemical resistance
Multiple application methods
True silica technology
Up to 3 months protection
HOW TO USE: SPRAY AND RINSE APPLICATION
1) Shake well before use
2) Out or direct sunlight, wash the vehicle and rinse thoroughly
3) Leaving the car wet, spray AquaBead onto one panel at a time, wait 20 seconds and then thoroughly pressure rinse it off
4) Continue step 3 around the vehicle.
5) Dry any excess water off with a drying towel.
HOW TO USE: WIPE ON/OFF METHOD/DRY AID
1) Shake well before use.
2) Make sure the vehicle is fully washed and dry.
3) Prepare 2 clean, plush microfibre cloths. Lightly moisten one of the cloths so it is slightly dampened
4) Mist AquaBead evenly onto the damp cloth and working one panel at a time, spread AquaBead in a crosshatched pattern onto the one panel
5) Immediately follow with the dry microfibre cloth, making sure to wipe the surface thoroughly until you achieve a smooth, slick finish
6) Continue step 4 around the full vehicle wiping all surfaces including glass, plastics, paintwork and alloys